Options are customized specifically for your dog’s temperament, your skill level, expectations, family dynamics, and needs.
- One-hour private lessons with you and your dog, in your home or at a predetermined public location
Stay and Train Programs
Two-Week Obedience Bootcamp – $1,500
(Customized Programs for Advanced and Off-Leash Obedience also available.
Length of program and rates determined on an individual basis.)
Evaluations – What to Expect
- conducted either in your home or at a public location;
- starting at $125, within a 15-mile radius of the West Side of Cleveland;
- generally last up to one hour and a half, during which we will discuss your needs and expectations, and observe the dog’s behavior;
- may include general basic handling and management techniques to help with your specific situation;
- will give us the option to outline a potential, customized training plan*.
* There is zero obligation to sign up for a training plan at the time of the evaluation. Take your time, do your research on different trainers and methods. You need to feel comfortable with your decision, and enjoy moving forward, learning and progressing with your dog.